NCAR Graphics hypertext documentation
Welcome to the NCAR Graphics hypertext user documentation.
To view the documentation for the NCAR Graphics software, you can point
your browser at the NCAR server, at one of the mirror sites, or at the
local ART Lab server.
ART Lab server
The ART Lab server contains documentation as provided with the 4.0.1
distribution, and may not be as up to date as
the NCAR server; however, response time should be much faster.
The NCAR server
has the most up-to-date information. The documentation on this server
is being continually updated as the NCAR Graphics Group enhances, refines,
and develops new functionality for the NCAR Graphics software.
Another feature of the NCAR server is that documentation for multiple
software versions can be accessed after new releases.
The mirror sites contain current copies of the NCAR Graphics
documentation and provide backup if another site is down. The
mirror sites are distributed around the globe and offer more efficient
access to remote users.
- Australia: ANU Supercomputer Facility, Canberra
- Europe: DKRZ (German Climate Center) Hamburg
- U.S. East Coast: Brookhaven National Lab, New York
- NCAR Graphics version 4.0 documentation (This connection is
currently not available. Please check back soon.)
- U.S. West Coast: LLNL, Livermore, California
- NCAR Graphics version 4.0 documentation (This connection is currently
not available. Please check back soon.)
- U.S. Central: NCAR, Boulder, Colorado
NCAR Graphics general information
For general information about NCAR Graphics software, e-mail groups,
conferences, and future directions, see the
NCAR Graphics home page
on NCAR's server.